Friday, August 22, 2008

Coffee in Seattle

It's odd. With the foot, I can walk (a bit - I've always been a bit of a glutton for punishment), but standing is just excruciating. So we've been barelling down the street then stopping for a lot of coffee. I will admit that there is a lot of very good coffee in the pacific northwest. That said, there are definately places in the Howard county that I would put up against them. Though I will admit that the quality of each stores barristas varies greatly back home.

I think I've only had about 48 ounces of coffee and coffee drinks today. On the upside I've had more milk than usual.

3 comments:

HowChowBlog said...

What coffee places in Howard County?

Unknown said...

Hi Nina --

I'm working on an article about food blogs for The View (from Ellicott City and Western Howard County). Can you send me an e-mail so we can chat?

I'm at sbsarino @ gmail.com
Thanks!

Nina said...

Orinoco is my gold standard in hoco coffee, though my husband adores lakeside and I'm a big fan of bean alley. I'm planning to do a post on hoco coffee shops in the near future - goodness knows I practically lived in them and the library studying for the bar!